Last Updated: June 1, 2023
At Beehly, safeguarding your privacy is our topmost priority.
The Policy details the instances, reasons, and manners in which we gather and utilize personal information from individuals who explore our Website or avail of our Services. It also explains the circumstances under which we may reveal your personal data to others, and the measures we take to secure your personal data.
This Policy may undergo changes from time to time. By accessing our Website or using our Services, you accept the terms laid out in this Policy.
What Data Do We Gather?
At Beehly ("we","us"), we collect (a) email addresses of those who reach out to us;(b) consolidated information on the pages users access or visit; (c)user-submitted data (e.g., survey details and/or site registrations); and (d)data related to your usage of the Website and/or mobile application, such as IPaddress, Device ID, geographical location, and timestamp of your request; (e)and any other information you voluntarily provide. If you participate in ourcampaigns, we may also collect your email address.
We do not intentionally collect information from children below 18 years of age. By using Beehly'sservice, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We utilize the collected data for the following:
- To execute a contract or take measures associated with a contract such as managing your registration on our Website or informing you about modifications to our terms or policies;
- If you want to avoid receiving marketing material about our programs, products, features, or services, you have the option to opt out.
- We may disclose your personal identifiable information when legally obligated to cooperate with police investigations or other legal procedures, to guard against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability, to safeguard our rights, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Website visitors or the public. In these cases, the information is provided solely for these purposes.
How Do We Share Your Data?
We do not trade your personal data with other organizations for commercial objectives. We only disclose your personal data to supply products or services you have requested, with your consent, or under the following circumstances:
- When necessary to share data to probe, avert, or act concerning illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to any person's physical safety, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We share this data with third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We might compile, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes. In any such case, the information will not be traceable to any individual. Event-related Information Beehly collects certain details in connection with events. This data is collected to streamline the ticketing process, for internal analytics, for marketing purposes, and for third-party marketing. Certain data is shared with event sponsors and the event platform.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Rights of EU and EEA Users
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you generally have rights such as access, rectification, deletion, or restriction of your data, along with the right to object to certain processing of your information.
California Privacy Rights